Big Brother Naija star, Kiddwaya has taken to social media to lament over an incident he encountered that led to him having a swollen face.
The billionaire’s son took to his Instagram story to share a short video of his himself with a swollen lips as narrates the cause.
“I got stung by a psssy _ss bee today,” he wrote while adding a yes or no poll to the post.
Confirming the incidence to fans who doubted the realness, Kiddwaya went live on Instagram to prove that it was not a filter but an actual bee sting.
“Wawu you all be careful the kind of stuff you people lick ,” a fan wrote in reaction.
Watch the video below …